HTC has launched a new smartphone, the Desire 12s. It features a 5.70-inch touchscreen display with a screen resolution of 720×1440 pixels. It is powered by an octa-core processor and comes with 3GB of RAM. This smartphone packs 32 GB of internal storage that is expandable via an external MicroSD card.
In terms of other specs, the HTC Desire 12s uses a 13-megapixel (f/2.0) primary camera on the rear and a 13-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The handset is powered by a 3075mAh battery. It measures 154.20 x 72.70 x 8.30 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 150.00 grams.
The HTC Desire 12s is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. The phone includes Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Micro-USB, FM, NFC, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40) in terms of connectivity options. Fingerprint sensor, Compass/ Magnetometer, and Ambient light sensors are also available.
How to order an unlock code for HTC Desire 12s?
- Go to sim-unlock.blog and choose an HTC model or directly go to unlock by code HTC Desire 12s.
2. Choose the appropriate product/service.
3. Fill in the IMEI number and email address.
4. Pay for unlock code.
5. After an average time, you will receive all codes and unlock guides to HTC Desire 12s.
How to Enter Unlock Code in HTC Desire 12s?
1. Switch off the HTC Desire 12s phone.
2. Change the default SIM card with any other network provider.
3. Switch ON the phone.
4. When the device prompts for “Network Unlock Code,” enter the code provided by sim-unlock.blog.
5. Now your HTC Desire 12s is unlocked.