Huawei has launched a new smartphone, the Nova 4. It features a 6.40-inch touchscreen display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2310 pixels at a PPI of 398 pixels per inch. It is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 970 2.36GHz octa-core (4×2.36GHz + 4×1.8GHz) processor and comes with 8GB of RAM. This smartphone packs 128 GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded via an external MicroSD card.
In terms of other specs, the Huawei Nova 4 uses a 48-megapixel (f/1.8) primary camera and a 16-megapixel (f/2.2) secondary camera, alongside a 25-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The handset is powered by a 3750mAh battery. It measures 157.00 x 75.10 x 7.77 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 172 grams.
The Huawei Nova 4 is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. The phone includes Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G in terms of connectivity options. Face unlock, Fingerprint sensor, Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope sensor are also available. It runs on the Android 9.0 Pie operating system.
How to order an unlock code of Huawei Nova 4?
1. Go to sim-unlock.blog and choose Huawei model or directly go to unlock by code Huawei Nova 4.
2. Choose the appropriate product/service.
3. Fill in the IMEI number and email address.
4. Pay for unlock code.
5. After an average time, you will receive all codes and unlock guides to Huawei Nova 4.
How to Enter Unlock Code in Huawei Nova 4?
1. Switch off the Huawei Nova 4 phone.
2. Change the default SIM card with any other network provider.
3. Switch ON the phone.
4. When the device prompts for “sim network unlock pin,” enter the first code provided by sim-unlock.blog.
5. If the first code doesn’t work, you can try with the second or the third.
6. If the first three codes failed to unlock your phone, enter the last code to reset the unlock code counter.
7. Again, enter the first code.
8. Now, your Huawei Nova 4 is unlocked.