Huawei has launched a new smartphone, the Y5 Lite. It features a 5.45-inch touchscreen display with a screen resolution of 720×1440 pixels at a PPI of 295 pixels per inch. It is powered by a quad-core processor and comes with 1GB of RAM. This smartphone packs 16 GB of internal storage that is expandable via an external MicroSD card up to 256 GB.
In terms of other specs, the Huawei Y5 Lite uses an 8-megapixel (f/2.0) primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The handset is powered by a 3020mAh battery. It measures 146.50 x 70.90 x 8.30 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 142.00 grams.
The Huawei Y5 Lite is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. The phone includes Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Micro-USB, FM, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40) in terms of connectivity options. Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensors are also available.
How to order an unlock code of Huawei Y5 Lite?
1. Go to sim-unlock.blog and choose Huawei model or directly go to unlock by code Huawei Y5 Lite.
2. Choose the appropriate product/service.
3. Fill in the IMEI number and email address.
4. Pay for unlock code.
5. After an average time, you will receive all codes and unlock guides to Huawei Y5 Lite.
How to Enter Unlock Code in Huawei Y5 Lite?
1. Switch off the Huawei Y5 Lite phone.
2. Change the default SIM card with any other network provider.
3. Switch ON the phone.
4. When the device prompts for “SIM network unlock pin,” enter the first code provided by sim-unlock.blog.
5. If the first code doesn’t work, you can try with the second or the third.
6. If the first three codes failed to unlock your phone, enter the last code to reset the unlock code counter.
7. Again, enter the first code.
8. Now, your Huawei Y5 Lite is unlocked.