Huawei has launched a new smartphone, the Y7 2018. It features a 5.99-inch touchscreen display with a screen resolution of 720×1440 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor and comes with 2GB of RAM. This smartphone packs 16GB of internal storage that is expandable via an external microSD card up to 256GB.
In terms of other specs, the Huawei Y7 2018 uses a 13-megapixel (f/2.2) primary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The handset is powered by a 3000mAh battery. It measures 158.30 x 76.70 x 7.80 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 155.00 grams.
The Huawei Y7 2018 is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. The phone includes Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Micro-USB, FM, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40) in terms of connectivity options. Fingerprint sensor, Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensors are also available. It has an Android 8.0 Oreo operating system.
How to order an unlock code of Huawei Y7 2018?
- Go to sim-unlock.blog and choose Huawei model or directly go to unlock by code Huawei Y7 2018.
2. Choose the appropriate product/service.
3. Fill in the IMEI number and email address.
4. Pay for unlock code.
5. After the average time, you will receive all codes and unlock guides to Huawei Y7 2018.
How to Enter Unlock Code in Huawei Y7 2018?
1. Switch off the Huawei Y7 2018 phone.
2. Change the default simcard with another network provider.
3. Switch ON the phone.
4. When the device prompts for “sim network unlock pin,” enter the first code provided by sim-unlock.blog.
5. If the first code doesn’t work, you can try with the second or the third.
6. If the first three codes failed to unlock your phone, enter the last code to reset the unlock code counter.
7. Again, enter the first code.
8. Now, your Huawei Y7 2018 is unlocked.