Huawei has launched a new smartphone, the Y7 Pro (2019). It features a 6.26-inch touchscreen display with a screen resolution of 720×1520 pixels. It is powered by a 1.8GHz processor and comes with 3GB of RAM. This smartphone packs 32 GB of internal storage that is expandable via an external MicroSD card up to 512 GB.
In terms of other specs, the Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) uses a 13-megapixel (f/1.8) primary camera and a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) secondary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The handset is powered by a 4000mAh battery. It measures 158.92 x 76.91 x 8.10 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 168 grams.
The Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. The phone includes Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Micro-USB, FM, 3G, and 4G in terms of connectivity options. Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensors are also available. The smartphone also features Face unlock.
How to order an unlock code for Huawei Y7 Pro (2019)?
1. Go to sim-unlock.blog and choose Huawei model or directly go to unlock by code Huawei Y7 Pro (2019).
2. Choose the appropriate product/service.
3. Fill in the IMEI number and email address.
4. Pay for unlock code.
5. After the average time, you will receive all codes and unlock guides to Huawei Y7 Pro (2019).
How to Enter Unlock Code in Huawei Y7 Pro (2019)?
1. Switch off the Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) phone.
2. Change the default SIM card with any other network provider.
3. Switch ON the phone.
4. When the device prompts for “SIM network unlock pin,” enter the first code provided by sim-unlock.blog.
5. If the first code doesn’t work, you can try with the second or the third.
6. If the first three codes failed to unlock your phone, enter the last code to reset the unlock code counter.
7. Again, enter the first code.
8. Now, your Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) is unlocked.