How to Unlock Telstra Essential? | ZTE Unlocking
Factory SIM unlock code of Telstra Essential is available, means permanent unlocking of Telstra Essential is possible using a correct NCK code. We can unlock all ZTE easily by IMEI. There is no need to change the firmware to unlock it, if the phone prompts for unlocking code after changing the SIM card. Unlocking of Telstra Essential by code is recommended method as you will not loose the warranty of the phone. It is the fastest and secured method to unlock the phone by IMEI code. Unlocked phones can be used with all networks SIM card around the world.
To unlock a ZTE phone, we need only 15-digits IMEI. You can find the 15-digit correct IMEI by dialing *#06# on the phone.
The unlocking of the Telstra Essential by code is a recommended method by the manufacturer. Since the unlock code comes from manufacturer database, it will unlock your phone 100%.
How to Unlock Telstra Essential?
1. Switch OFF the Telstra Essential phone.
2. Insert any other network provider Simcard (e.g. For O2 phone unlocking you can use the EE SIM card).
3. Switch ON the phone.
4. It should prompt for simlock / NCK / SIM Network Unlock PIN / unlock code.
5. Enter the unlock code which is provided by sim-unlock.blog.
6. Now your Telstra Essential is unlocked permanently to use with all GSM sim cards.
Unlock Instructions for a ZTE Modem/Router
1. Change the SIM card and connect to the PC with a USB cable.
2. If prompted, login into the device.
3. It will prompt for an NCK / Unlock Code.
4. Enter the unlock code which is provided by sim-unlock.blog.
5. Now your modem/router will be unlocked permanently to use with all sim cards.
Have any question, let us know before placing the order.