Free sim unlock code of Vodacom Tanzania Huawei E5331 router is available. It can be easily unlocked by SIMLOCK code if the device prompts for SIMLOCK after changing the simcard. Once the modem is unlocked, you can use the default as well as other carrier sim cards too.
Unlocking of Vodacom Tanzania Huawei E5331 is one-time work, means every time you will change the SIM, there is no need to enter the code again and again. Once the device is network-free, you can use all supported bands simcards around the world.
We provide Huawei unlock code, means the code will be 100% genuine and guaranteed to work.
How to Unlock Vodacom Tanzania Huawei E5331 [FREE]?
1. Turn off the Vodacom Tanzania Huawei E5331.
2. Remove the original SIM card.
3. Insert any other carrier SIM card.
4. Turn On the Vodacom Tanzania Huawei E5331.
5. Connect to PC with USB cable or WiFi or LAN cable.
Note: If connected through USB cable, then open Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM and run the setup file.
6. The default page of Vodacom Tanzania Huawei E5331 will be opened automatically (it may 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.8.1).
7. Login to the device with admin privilege.
8. It should redirect you to the unlocking page and will ask for NCK / SIMlock / Unlock code.
9. Enter the sim unlock code which is provided by sim-unlock.blog.
10. Click OK/Apply.
Once the code is accepted by Vodacom Tanzania Huawei E5331 router, it will be unlocked forever.
Since our team is providing unlock code free of cost, you need to comment with model, network, IMEI, and country on which it is locked. Once the correct details will be entered in comment box, our team will reply with the unlock code.
Share the post as much as possible, so the needy people can unlock the Vodacom Tanzania Huawei E5331 router free of cost.