Free sim unlocks code of Econet Zimbabwe Huawei E5220 router is available. It can be easily unlocked by SIMLOCK code if the device prompts for SIMLOCK after changing the simcard. Once the modem is unlocked, you can use the default and other carrier sim cards.
Unlocking of Econet Zimbabwe Huawei E5220 is one-time work, which means every time you change the SIM, there is no need to enter the code again and again. Once the device is network-free, you can use all supported bands sim cards around the world.
We provide Huawei unlock code, which means the code will be 100% genuine and guaranteed to work.
How to Unlock Econet Zimbabwe Huawei E5220 [FREE]?
1. Turn off the Econet Zimbabwe Huawei E5220.
2. Remove the original SIM card.
3. Insert any other carrier SIM card.
4. Turn On the Econet Zimbabwe Huawei E5220.
5. Connect to PC with a USB cable or WiFi or LAN cable.
Note: If connected through a USB cable, open Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM and run the setup file.
6. The default page of Econet Zimbabwe Huawei E5220 will be opened automatically (it may 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.8.1).
7. Log in to the device with admin privilege.
8. It should redirect you to the unlocking page and ask for NCK / SIMlock / Unlock code.
9. Enter the sim unlock code which is provided by sim-unlock.blog.
10. Click OK/Apply.
Once the code is accepted by the Econet Zimbabwe Huawei E5220 router, it will be unlocked forever.
Since our team is providing unlock code free of cost, you need to comment with the model, network, IMEI, and country on which it is locked. Once the correct details are entered in the comment box, our team will reply with the unlock code.
Share the post as much as possible, so the needy people can unlock the Econet Zimbabwe Huawei E5220 router free of cost.