Sim unlock code of Airtel Kenya Alcatel MW40 router is available. It can be easily unlocked by NCK if the device prompts for NCK after changing the simcard. Once the modem is unlocked, you can use the default as well as other carrier sim cards too.
Unlocking of Airtel Kenya Alcatel MW40 is one-time work, means every time you will change the SIM, there is no need to enter the code again and again. Once the device is network-free, you can use all supported bands simcards around the world.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of Alcatel?
The approximate delivery time for an Alcatel Modem / Router is 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time is 30 minutes (based on last 50 orders).
How to Unlock Airtel Kenya Alcatel MW40?
1. Turn off the Airtel Kenya Alcatel MW40.
2. Remove the original SIM card.
3. Insert any other carrier SIM card.
4. Turn On the Airtel Kenya Alcatel MW40.
5. Connect to PC with USB cable or WiFi.
Note: If connected through USB cable, then open Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM and run the setup file.
6. The default page of Airtel Kenya Alcatel MW40 will be opened automatically (it may 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.8.1).
7. Login to the device with admin privilege.
8. It should redirect you to the unlocking page and will ask for NCK / SIMlock / Unlock code.
9. Enter the sim unlock code which is provided by sim-unlock.blog.
10. Click OK/Apply.
Once the code is accepted by Airtel Kenya Alcatel MW40 dongle, it will be unlocked forever.