Sim unlock code of Alcatel 5G Mobile Hotspot router is available. It can be easily unlocked by NCK if the device prompts for NCK after changing the simcard. Once the modem is unlocked, you can use the default as well as other carrier sim cards too.
Unlocking of Alcatel 5G Mobile Hotspot is one-time work, means every time you will change the SIM, there is no need to enter the code again and again. Once the device is network-free, you can use all supported bands simcards around the world.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of Alcatel?
The approximate delivery time for an Alcatel Modem / Router is 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time is 30 minutes (based on last 50 orders).
How to Unlock Alcatel 5G Mobile Hotspot?
1. Turn off the Alcatel 5G Mobile Hotspot.
2. Remove the original SIM card.
3. Insert any other carrier SIM card.
4. Turn On the Alcatel 5G Mobile Hotspot.
5. Connect to PC with USB cable or WiFi.
Note: If connected through USB cable, then open Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM and run the setup file.
6. The default page of Alcatel 5G Mobile Hotspot will be opened automatically (it may 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.8.1).
7. Login to the device with admin privilege.
8. It should redirect you to the unlocking page and will ask for NCK / SIMlock / Unlock code.
9. Enter the sim unlock code which is provided by sim-unlock.blog.
10. Click OK/Apply.
Once the code is accepted by Alcatel 5G Mobile Hotspot dongle, it will be unlocked forever.