Sim unlock code of BlackBerry 8330 Curve is now available. This means, if your phone is prompting for a sim network unlock pin after changing the SIM card, then it can be unlocked easily.
If your phone is locked to a particular network and country, you can’t use it without unlocking it. Once your phone is network-free, then you can use it with any supported bands sim-cards.
Unlocking the BlackBerry 8330 Curve is one-time work, which means there is no need to input the code repeatedly. Once the device is unlocked, it will be network-free and used with any SIM card.
To receive the correct unlock code of a BlackBerry 8330 Curve phone, we need the correct 15-digit IMEI, which can be found on Settings of the phone, or by dialing *#06# as a phone number on the screen.
Note I: If your phone is dual-SIM supported, then only order the unlock code for the first SIM slot IMEI. Once the correct code is entered, both SIM slots will be released.
There are three ways to get the correct unlock code of your BlackBerry BlackBerry 8330 Curve:
Factory Unlock Code: – We have several databases access; some are worldwide (you can order for any country and network BlackBerry phone), while a few are limited to a particular country and network.
By MEP number:- MEP of the BlackBerry BlackBerry 8330 Curve can be read by MEP Reader.
Just connect your BlackBerry 8330 Curve to your Windows PC by USB cable and install the latest BlackBerry drivers. Start the MEP Reader app and press the “READ” button. The MEP number will appear on the screen.
By PRD number:- PRD number is a special sequence for every BlackBerry 8330 Curve, which is written on the sticker under the battery of your BlackBerry 8330 Curve. It may be like PRD-12345-890.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of BlackBerry?
The approximate delivery time for a BlackBerry phone unlock code is 1 to 10 days.
The average response time for a BlackBerry phone unlock code is 1 day (based on last 50 orders).
How to Unlock BlackBerry 8330 Curve?
1. Turn Off the BlackBerry 8330 Curve.
2. Insert any unacceptable SIM card.
3. Switch ON.
4. BlackBerry 8330 Curve will ask for an MEP network unlock code.
5. Enter the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.blog.
6. Now, your BlackBerry 8330 Curve is unlocked to use with all network sim cards.
1. Turn on the phone.
2. Go to options >> advanced options.
3. Select SIM card.
4. Type MEPD or MEPPD on the keyboard (Entered text may not appear on the screen, so make sure you are using CAPITAL LETTERS only).
5. Unlock Menu will appear.
6. Select the NETWORK
7. Now type MEP2 or MEPP2 on the keyboard (Entered text may not appear on the screen, so make sure you are using CAPITAL LETTERS only).
8. Enter unlock code provided by sim-unlock.blog.
9. Now your BlackBerry 8330 Curve is unlocked forever.