Sim unlock code of BlackBerry Evolve is now available. Means, if your phone is prompting for sim network unlock pin after changing the SIM card then it can be unlocked easily.
If your phone is locked to a particular network and country, then you can’t use it without unlocking. Once your phone is network-free then you can use it with any supported bands sim-cards.
Unlocking of BlackBerry Evolve is one-time work, means there is no need to input the code again and again. Once the device is unlocked, then it will be network free and can be used with any SIM card.
To receive the correct unlock code of a BlackBerry Evolve phone, we need correct 15-digit IMEI, which can be found on Settings of the phone, or by dialing *#06# as a phone number on the screen.
Note I: If your phone is dual-SIM supported, then only order the unlock code for the first SIM slot IMEI. Once the correct code entered, both SIM slots will be released.
There are three ways to get the correct unlock code of your BlackBerry BlackBerry Evolve:
Factory Unlock Code : – We have several databases access, some are worldwide (you can order for any country and network BlackBerry phone), while a few are limited to particular country and network.
By MEP number :- MEP of the BlackBerry BlackBerry Evolve can be read by MEP Reader.
Just connect your BlackBerry Evolve to your Windows PC by USB cable and install the latest BlackBerry drivers. Start the MEP Reader app and press “READ” button. The MEP number will be appear on the screen.
By PRD number :- PRD number is a special sequence for every BlackBerry Evolve which is written on the sticker under the battery of your BlackBerry Evolve. It may be like PRD-12345-890.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of BlackBerry?
The approximate delivery time for a BlackBerry phone unlock code is 1 to 10 days.
The average response time for a BlackBerry phone unlock code is 1 day (based on last 50 orders).
How to Unlock BlackBerry Evolve?
1. Turn Off the BlackBerry Evolve.
2. Insert any unacceptable SIM card.
3. Switch ON.
4. BlackBerry Evolve will ask for MEP network unlock code.
5. Enter the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.blog.
6. Now your BlackBerry Evolve is unlocked to use with all network simcards.
1. Turn on the phone.
2. Go to options >> advanced options.
3. Select SIM card.
4. Type MEPD or MEPPD on the keyboard (Entered text may not appear on the screen, so make sure your are using CAPITAL LETTERS only).
5. Unlock Menu will be appeared.
6. Select the NETWORK
7. Now type MEP2 or MEPP2 on the keyboard (Entered text may not appear on the screen, so make sure your are using CAPITAL LETTERS only).
8. Enter unlock code provided by sim-unlock.blog.
9. Now your BlackBerry Evolve is unlocked forever.