Sim unlock code of Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet is available. Our team can provide the factory unlock code of Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet, means it can be easily unlocked by code. If your phone is not hard-locked then it will ask to “Input Unlock Code” after changing the SIM. By unlocking code you can easily unlock your phone to use with all network provider SIM cards. This is the fastest and easiest way to make your phone network free. This process will not change the firmware or software of your phone means you will not loose the warranty of Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet.
To obtain a correct network unlock code for your Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet, we need 15-digit IMEI. You can find the IMEI of your phone by dialing *#06# or through settings.
Our factory code is independent of network or country, means you can unlock any type of Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet.
How long we need to wait for a Lenovo phone unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a Lenovo phone unlock code is 1 to 2 Days.
The average response time for a Lenovo phone unlock code is 8 hrs (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet by Code?
How to enter an unlock code in Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet?
1. Switch off the phone.
2. Input any unacceptable SIM card on your phone.
3. Switch ON the device.
4. A message should appear “Input Unlock Code”.
5. Input the correct code which is provided by sim-unlock.blog.
1. Switch On your phone with another network provider SIM card.
2. Launch the People App, and enter ####1001# in the search edit box.
3. It will take you to the SIM Lock/Unlock Screen.
4. Select Unlock.
5. Type the SIM Unlock Code which is provided by sim-unlock.blog.
6. The device will reboot to display the network.
Now your Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet is successfully unlocked.