Sim Unlock code of LG G8 is available. This means, if your phone is prompting for a SIM network unlock pin after changing the SIM card, then it can be unlocked easily. Unlocking of LG G8 is now possible with a correct NCK code. Our team can provide the factory unlock code (including NCK, SPCK, NSCK; for some of the models, you may receive NCK only) of the LG phone. Once the phone is unlocked, you can use any network SIM card.
Unlocking of LG G8 is one-time work, which means there is no need to input the code repeatedly. Once the device is unlocked, it will be network-free and used with any SIM card. Unlocking does not involve any software or firmware change, which means there will be no warranty problem.
To receive a correct network unlock code for your LG G8, we need only a 15-digit correct IMEI number written on the phone, or you can find it by dialing the *#06# as a phone number.
Note I: If your phone has dual-SIM, you need to get the unlock code for only the first SIM slot. Once the correct code is entered, both SIM slots will be network-free.
How long we need to wait for an LG phone unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for an LG unlock code is 1 to 24 hrs.
The average response time for an LG unlock code is 30 minutes (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock LG G8?
1. Turn Off the phone.
2. Insert an unacceptable SIM card (other than the current carrier).
3. Turn ON the phone.
4. The phone will prompt you to enter the SIM Network Unlock PIN.
4. Type the unlock code, which is provided by sim-unlock.blog.
5. Now, your LG G8 is unlocked forever to use with any SIM card.
1. Turn ON the phone with the original SIM card.
2. Dial 2945#*model-number# (Note: If the device model is LG KB936, then the combination will be *936#. If the device model is KU999, then the combination will be *999#).
3. A menu should pop up; select here SIM Unlock or Network Lock.
4. Enter the NCK code, which is provided by sim-unlock.blog, and hit OK.
5. Your phone may reboot automatically.
6. Now, LG G8 is unlocked forever.
1. Switch ON the phone with an acceptable SIM card. Dial 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# for making a call.
2. When a hidden window appears, enter the NCK code.