Sim Unlock code of LG TU915 is available. Means, if your phone is prompting for sim network unlock pin after changing the SIM card then it can be unlocked easily. Unlocking of LG TU915 is now possible with a correct NCK code. Our team is able to provide the factory unlock code (including NCK, SPCK, NSCK; for some of the models you may receive NCK only) of LG phone. Once the phone is unlocked, you can use any network SIM card.
Unlocking of LG TU915 is one-time work, means there is no need to input the code again and again. Once the device is unlocked, then it will be network free and can be used with any SIM card. Unlocking does not involve any software or firmware change, means there will no warranty problem.
In order to receive a correct network unlock code for your LG TU915, we need only 15-digit correct IMEI number, which is written on the phone or you can find it by dialing the *#06# as a phone number.
Note I: If your phone has dual-SIM, then you need to get unlock code of only first SIM slot. Once correct code entered, both SIM slots will be network free. .
How long we need to wait for an LG phone unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for an LG unlock code is 1 to 24 hrs.
The average response time for an LG unlock code is 30 minutes (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock LG TU915?
1. Turn Off the phone.
2. Insert an unacceptable SIM card (other than current carrier).
3. Turn ON the phone.
4. The phone will prompt you to enter the SIM Network Unlock PIN.
4. Type the unlock code, which is provided by sim-unlock.blog.
5. Now your LG TU915 is unlocked forever to use with any SIM card.
1. Turn ON the phone with the original SIM card.
2. Dial 2945#*model-number# (Note: If device model is LG KB936 then combination will be *936#. If device model is KU999 then combination will be *999#).
3. A menu should pop up, select here SIM Unlock or Network Lock.
4. Enter the NCK code which is provided by sim-unlock.blog and hit OK.
5. Your phone may reboot automatically.
6. Now LG TU915 is unlocked forever.
1. Switch ON the phone with an acceptable SIM card. Dial 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# for making a call.
2. When a hidden window appears, enter the NCK code.