Unlocking of Vodafone Alcatel IK40CJ is possible using unlock code if it prompts for NCK code after changing the simcard. At sim-unlock.blog, we provide the correct simlock code of Vodafone Alcatel IK40CJ. Means, if your device is asking for NCK code after changing the default SIM card (to any another network provider sim card), then it can be easily unlocked.
There is no need to change the firmware or software of the modem, means you will not loose the warranty. Unlocking a device by code is the easiest and fastest method. Once, the modem is unlocked, you can use it with any supported band SIM cards around the world.
How long we need to wait for a Alcatel unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a Alcatel unlock code is 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time for a Alcatel unlock code is 20 minutes (based on last 500 orders).
How to Unlock Vodafone Alcatel IK40CJ?
1. Change the default simcard with any another network provider sim card.
2. Connect the Vodafone Alcatel IK40CJ to PC with USB.
3. Open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM.
4. Run the setup file of the dongle.
5. It will automatically install the software and correct drivers to your computer.
6. It will automatically open the WebUI / connection manager.
7. It should prompt for SIMlock or NCK code (Only 10 attempts will be available to enter the code).
8. Enter the correct factory sim unlock code which is provided by sim-unlock.blog.
9. Click Apply/OK.
10. Now your Vodafone Alcatel IK40CJ is network-free.
Once your device is successfully unlocked, you can connect to the internet.
Note: Alcatel codes come from calculator, if you will provide wrong IMEI, then you will get wrong code.