Sim unlock code of Vodafone R212-Z is now available. Means, if your router is prompting for NCK code after changing the SIM card then it can be unlocked easily. If your device (modem or router) is locked to a particular network and country, then you can’t use it without unlocking. You need a correct unlock code.
Once the modem is unlocked successfully, you can use it with all the network provider SIM cards. Unlocking of Vodafone R212-Z is one-time work, means there is no need to enter the code again and again. Once it will network-free, you can use any simcard.
To receive the correct unlock code of a Vodafone R212-Z router, we need correct 15-digit IMEI, which can be found on Settings of the device, or on the sticker.
How long we need to wait for a ZTE unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a ZTE unlock code is 1 to 24 hrs.
The average response time for a ZTE unlock code is 2 hrs (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Vodafone R212-Z?
1. Switch off the Vodafone R212-Z.
2. Insert any another operator sim card on the device.
3. Switch ON the device.
4. Connect to PC with WiFi or USB cable.
5. If connected through USB cable, then open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM and install in PC.
6. The device should automatically open the default web page of the router (192.168.1.1 / 192.168.0.1 / 192.168.8.1).
7. Login to the device with admin privilege.
8. Now Vodafone R212-Z will redirect you to the unlocking page and will prompt you to enter NCK code.
9. Input the unlock code which is provided by sim-unlock.blog.
10. Now your Vodafone R212-Z is unlocked and network free to use with any SIM card.
Have you any question, let us know before making a payment.