Sim unlock code of Blackberry Leap is now available. Means, if your phone is prompting for sim network unlock pin after changing the SIM card then it can be unlocked easily.
If your phone is locked to a particular network and country, then you can’t use it without unlocking. Once your phone is network-free then you can use it with any supported bands sim-cards.
Unlocking of Blackberry Leap is one-time work, means there is no need to input the code again and again. Once the device is unlocked, then it will be network free and can be used with any SIM card.
To receive the correct unlock code of a Blackberry Leap phone, we need correct 15-digit IMEI, which can be found on Settings of the phone, or by dialing *#06# as a phone number on the screen.
Note I: If your phone is dual-SIM supported, then only order the unlock code for the first SIM slot IMEI. Once the correct code entered, both SIM slots will be released.
There are three ways to get the correct unlock code of your BlackBerry Blackberry Leap:
Factory Unlock Code : – We have several databases access, some are worldwide (you can order for any country and network BlackBerry phone), while a few are limited to particular country and network.
By MEP number :- MEP of the BlackBerry Blackberry Leap can be read by MEP Reader.
Just connect your Blackberry Leap to your Windows PC by USB cable and install the latest BlackBerry drivers. Start the MEP Reader app and press “READ” button. The MEP number will be appear on the screen.
By PRD number :- PRD number is a special sequence for every Blackberry Leap which is written on the sticker under the battery of your Blackberry Leap. It may be like PRD-12345-890.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of BlackBerry?
The approximate delivery time for a BlackBerry phone unlock code is 1 to 10 days.
The average response time for a BlackBerry phone unlock code is 1 day (based on last 50 orders).
How to Unlock Blackberry Leap?
1. Turn Off the Blackberry Leap.
2. Insert any unacceptable SIM card.
3. Switch ON.
4. Blackberry Leap will ask for MEP network unlock code.
5. Enter the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.blog.
6. Now your Blackberry Leap is unlocked to use with all network simcards.
1. Turn on the phone.
2. Go to options >> advanced options.
3. Select SIM card.
4. Type MEPD or MEPPD on the keyboard (Entered text may not appear on the screen, so make sure your are using CAPITAL LETTERS only).
5. Unlock Menu will be appeared.
6. Select the NETWORK
7. Now type MEP2 or MEPP2 on the keyboard (Entered text may not appear on the screen, so make sure your are using CAPITAL LETTERS only).
8. Enter unlock code provided by sim-unlock.blog.
9. Now your Blackberry Leap is unlocked forever.