Unlock LG WorldWide (All Network & All Countries) (All Levels Codes)
From this service, you can get unlock code of all LG phones worldWide. The network and country of the phone do not matter. We only need a 15-digit IMEI to retrieve the unlock code of any LG phone.
You can find the correct 15-digits IMEI by just dialing *#06# as a phone number.
How to Unlock LG Phone?
1. Turn ON the phone with an unacceptable SIM card (other than a current carrier).
2. The phone will prompt you to enter the SIM Network Unlock PIN.
3. Type the NCK / unlock code, which is provided by sim-unlock.blog.
4. Now, your LG phone is unlocked forever to use with any SIM card.
1. Turn ON the phone with the original SIM card.
2. Dial 2945#*model-number# (Note: If the device model is LG KB936, then the combination will be *936#. If the device model is KU999, then the combination will be *999#).
3. A menu should pop up; select here SIM Unlock or Network Lock.
4. Enter the NCK code, which is provided by sim-unlock.blog, and hit OK.
5. Your phone may reboot automatically.
6. Now LG phone is unlocked forever.
Note I: If your phone comes through MetroPCS, AT&T USA, or T-Mobile USA. Before placing the order, check for “Device Unlock App.” If your phone has Device Unlock App installed, it can’t be unlocked by code. Don’t place the order.
Note II : Don’t place the order for a LG phone unlock code if IMEI starts from 352 or 99, it is CDMA phone series and can’t be unlocked by code.