Unlocking of Mobitel Sri Lanka ZTE MF730 is one-time work, means there is no need to enter the code again and again. Once it will network-free, you can use any simcard.
To receive the correct unlock code of a Mobitel Sri Lanka ZTE MF730, we need correct 15-digit IMEI, which can be found on Settings of the device, or on the sticker.
If your device is locked to a particular network and country, then you can’t use it without unlocking. You need a correct unlock code. Once the dongle is unlocked successfully, you can use it with all the network provider SIM cards.
There is no need to change the firmware or software of the modem, means you will not loose the warranty. Unlocking a device by code is the easiest and fastest method. Once, the modem is unlocked, you can use it with any supported band SIM cards around the world.
How long we need to wait for a ZTE unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a ZTE unlock code is 1 to 24 hrs.
The average response time for a ZTE unlock code is 2 hrs (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Mobitel Sri Lanka ZTE MF730?
1. Change the default simcard with any another network provider sim card.2. Connect the Mobitel Sri Lanka ZTE MF730 to PC with USB.
3. Open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM.
4. Run the setup file of the dongle.
5. It will automatically install the software and correct drivers to your computer.
6. It will automatically open the WebUI / connection manager.
7. It should prompt for SIMlock or NCK code (Only 5 attempts will be available to enter the code).
8. Enter the correct factory sim unlock code which is provided by sim-unlock.blog.
9. Click Apply/OK.10. Now your Mobitel Sri Lanka ZTE MF730 is network-free.
Once your device is successfully unlocked, you can connect to the internet.
Note: Since we provide ZTE factory unlock code which comes from database, we only need the correct 15-digit IMEI. Model of the device is not required.