Sim unlock code of Alcatel Flash 2 is now available. Means, if your smartphone is prompting for sim network unlock pin after changing the SIM card then it can be unlocked easily.
If your phone is locked to a particular network and country, then you can’t use it without unlocking. Once your phone is network-free then then you can use it with any supported bands sim-cards.
Unlocking of Alcatel Flash 2 is one-time work, means there is no need to input the code again and again. Once the device is unlocked, then it will be network free and can be used with any SIM card.
To receive the correct unlock code of a Alcatel Flash 2 phone, we need correct 15-digit IMEI, which can be found on Settings of the phone, or by dialing *#06# as a phone number on the screen.
How long we need to wait for a Alcatel unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a Alcatel unlock code is 1 to 2 days.
The average response time for an unlock code of Alcatel phone is 8 hrs.
How to Unlock Alcatel Flash 2?
1. Turn off the Alcatel Flash 2 phone.
2. Insert another operator simcard.
3. Switch ON the phone.
4. The phone will prompt you to “Enter Network Key“.
5. Input the unlock code which is provided by sim-unlock.blog.
1. Once you have got the unlock code, start the Alcatel Flash 2 without any simcard.
2. On the screen, dial the following sequence:
Note: Replace the CODE with unlock code which is provided by sim-unlock.blog.
3. To complete the unlocking process enter sequence:
Now your Alcatel Flash 2 is unlocked forever and can be used with all operator sim cards.